Located in stunning North Adelaide, The Vein Institute offers the Adelaide community safe and effective laser treatment of varicose veins.
Varicose veins are not only unsightly but also cause much discomfort for sufferers. As advanced as science is, it is still not known what causes varicose veins, however we do know that varicose veins are known to be hereditary.
Other factors that have been linked to causing varicose veins are:
- Use of oral contraceptive pill
- Standing for long periods of time
Non-surgical removal of Varicose Veins.
The Vein Institute Adelaide uses the latest in non-surgical laser treatment to remove painful varicose veins for our patients.
Laser treatment is 98% effective and offers great outcomes for patients, including;
- Treatment is walk-in walk-out
- No downtime from work or from holidays
- No significant scarring
- No need for hospitalisation
- No need to undergo a general anaesthetic for treatment
Laser treatments available from our Adelaide vein clinic;
Your first consultation at The Vein Institute Adelaide
All new patients are required to come and see the doctors at The Vein Institute Adelaide for a first consultation prior to undergoing treatment. The first consultation includes;
- Having an ultrasound scan of your legs taken.
- Meeting with the Doctor who will review your scan, assess your varicose veins and provide a treatment program for you.
- Meeting with our Patient Liaison Manager to discuss your treatment plan costs and to schedule your next appointments
Specialist Central, 22 Walter St, North Adelaide SA 5006