The Vein Institute Brisbane provides laser treatment of varicose veins. Laser treatment is safe, effective and convenient.
If you suffer from varicose veins you know how painful they can be. Varicose veins can also be linked to more serious health issues such as deep vein thrombosis. At The Vein Institute Brisbane, we help our patients understand the extent of their varicose veins and provide a comprehensive treatment program to remove them.
Many patients ask us what causes varicose veins and as advanced as science is, the exact cause remains unknown. What we do know about the causes of varicose veins is;
- Varicose veins are often hereditary
- Taking the oral contraceptive pill can be a factor
- Working in jobs that require you to be on your feet can also be linked to varicose veins
- Multiple pregnancies may also cause varicose veins
Surgery-Free Varicose Vein Removal
The Vein Institute in Brisbane uses the latest in laser technology to successfully remove painful varicose veins for patients.
Laser treatment is extremely effective, minimally invasive and offers great outcomes for patients, including;
- Walk-in walk-out treatment means no downtime from work or from holidays
- No significant scarring
- No need for hospitalisation
- No need to undergo a general anaesthetic for treatment
- No GP referral required to see our Doctors
Laser treatments available from our Brisbane vein clinic;
What to expect at your first consultation at The Vein Institute Brisbane
All new patients are required to come and see the doctors at The Vein Institute Brisbane for a first consultation prior to undergoing treatment. The first consultation includes;
- Having an ultrasound scan of your legs taken.
- Meeting with the Doctor who will review your scan, assess your varicose veins and provide a treatment program for you.
- Meeting with our Patient Liaison Manager to discuss your treatment plan costs and to schedule your next appointments
To see one of the doctors at the Vein Institute in Brisbane you do not require a GP Referral. Simply book your first consultation by calling 1300 535 017 or completing an appointment request.
298 Gilchrist Avenue, Herston QLD 4006