The Vein Institute Burwood offers patients safe and effective laser treatment of varicose veins from our Inner West location in Burwood.
Many people who have varicose veins feel not only uncomfortable with their appearance but also suffer with symptoms such as aching and throbbing legs and in more severe cases ulcers.
Laser treatment is a safe and effective way of remove varicose veins without the downtime of undergoing traditional surgery.
At The Vein Institute Burwood, we offer a comprehensive treatment program for the removal of varicose veins.
Varicose vein removal – treatment options available from The Vein Institute Burwood
Here at The Vein Institute Burwood we offer patients the latest laser technology to successfully remove varicose veins.
Laser treatment offers patients many benefits, including;
- Extremely effective we have a 98% success rate
- Walk-in walk-out treatment resulting in no downtime from work or from holidays
- As it is minimally invasive patients are left with minimal scarring post the procedure
- No need for hospitalisation or to undergo a general anaesthetic for treatment
- No GP referral required
Laser treatments available from our Burwood clinic include;
Your first appointment at The Vein Institute Burwood
All new patients are required to come and see the doctors at The Vein Institute Burwood for a first appointment before beginning treatment. The first appointment includes;
- Having an ultrasound scan of your legs taken.
- Meeting with the Doctor who will review your scan, assess your varicose veins and provide a treatment program for you.
- Meeting with our Patient Liaison Manager to discuss your treatment plan costs and to schedule your next appointments
56 Burwood Rd, Burwood, NSW 2134