Request an appointment
- Laser treatment is 98% effective.
- Ensure you are fit for next long-haul flight
- Remove your varicose veins safely and effectively using laser treatment.
- Our clinic, located in Barton, offers patients walk-in walk-out treatment using state of the art laser technology.
- The video below outlines how effective laser treatment can be for patients.
- All patients are required to come into our Canberra clinic for a first consultation to assess your varicose veins before treatment can be prescribed.
See the effectiveness of laser treatment
All consultations are strictly by appointment only. To book your first consultation please use our booking form or call 1300 981 402.
Dr Zil Yassine Medical Director of The Vein Institute
Dr Zil Yassine (BA MBBS Uni. NSW, MA Harvard, Fellow (College of Phlebology UK) specialises in the non surgical treatment of venous disorders. He completed training as a Specialist General Practitioner (FRACGP 2014) in Sydney before successfully completing the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine examinations that same year. He has been a doctor for over 10 years and has performed thousands of venous interventions and gives talks on vein treatments at vascular surgeon conferences. Dr Yassine also holds the following degrees: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Surgery (UNSW), Masters of Arts (Harvard University), Diploma of Diagnostic Ultrasound in Phlebology (ACP).
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Phlebology
- European Venous Forum
- American College of Phlebology
- College of Phlebology (UK)