Dermaka cream uses a unique combination of natural extracts, essential oils and vitamins which have demonstrated excellent results in calming inflamed, irritated or bruised skin. Dermaka anti-bruising cream is particularly useful for treating skin after invasive procedures such as endovenous laser ablation, radiofrequency ablation and sclerotherapy.
Featured ingredients and benefits:
- Arnica Montana, Bromelain (Pineapple extract), and Glycrrhiza Glabra (Licorice Extract) – these reduce redness, inflammation and bruising.
- Chamonilla Recutita (Chamomile Extract) – has both anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Extract) – is a powerful antioxidant, and stimulates skin micro-circulation.
- Vitamin A and E – are antioxidants and promote regeneration of cells.
- Dermaka’s base is Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate (Olive oil) – these soften and moisturise the skin.
Developed by Ronald Bush, MD, FACS & Peggy Bush, APRN
- Apply in the evenings starting 5 days prior to the medical procedure.
- Post-treatment, apply 2- 3 times a day, massaging into the area for 15 seconds or as instructed by physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not designed for use on open wounds such as ulcers.
- If skin irritation worsens, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG12/SMDI Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Glycrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Bromelain, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.