Pain Relief | Back Brace by SacroLoc®
- Targeted pain relief for the lower back and pelvis
- Stabilises the pelvis and relieves pressure on the sacroiliac joints
- Stabilises and straightens the sacrum
Joint and muscle problems in the pelvis and lower back can cause extreme pain in the back and sacroiliac area. Bauerfeind’s SacroLoc supports, stabilises and relieves pressure where the pelvis and sacroiliac connect.
With its two-part viscoelastic cushion pads, SacroLoc massages trigger points around the sacroiliac joints, for soothing pain relief which also stimulates circulation, thus helping the healing process.
- Sacroiliac joint instability
- Sacroiliac joint syndrome
- Pelvic symphysis rupture
- During and post-pregnancy pelvic pain
- Pelvic floor tension myalgia
- Provides targeted pain relief using two friction pads on the sacroiliac joints which can be positioned precisely
- Perfect fit during movement thanks to elastic mesh material and anatomical shape
- Provides immediate relief for the pelvis and sacroiliac joints as a result of circular compression using individually adjustable tensioning straps
- Easy to put on thanks to practical Velcro fastening with wide finger loops
- Exceptional level of wearing comfort, even when sitting down thanks to breathable mesh materials and low-profile fastening with soft edges