Pain Relief | Heel Cushion by ViscoSpot®
- Shock-absorbing inlays provide all day comfort for sensitive feet.
- Reduces foot pain and protects the joints.
- Counteracts pes planus (flat feet).
- Protects the ankle, knee, hip and spine.
The ViscoSpot heel cushion provides immediate relief from any discomfort caused by heel spurs, uncomfortable shoes, bruises, calluses and tender spots. An advanced Viscoelastic gel heel cushion helps cushion your heel against unwanted pressure.
If chronic heel and ankle pain goes untreated, the pain can spread to the knee, hip and spine. ViscoSpot acts as a shock absorber and protects the joints with every step.
- Anatomically contoured for a secure fit and freedom of movement
- Pressure is evenly distributed
- Excellent wearing comfort
- Gentle on skin
- More advanced than a regular gel heel cushion
Three zones offer pressure relief and help to distribute pressure evenly when walking. They are connected by PowerWave which ensures continuity and comfort.
- The white zone –is particularly soft to achieve targeted pressure relief in the problem area – in cases of heel spurs, for example.
- The slightly firmer blue zone –relieves both the start and continuation of the inflamed plantar fascia and tissue structure.
- PowerWave –The wave-like contouring ensures a smooth transition between the individual zones. This reduces pressure at the edges and makes it more comfortable to wear.
- The firm gray zone –provides the hind foot with the necessary support when you take a step.