Don’t risk leaving your varicose veins
Varicose veins are more than just a cosmetic concern. Associated health risks if left untreated include;
- Fatigue and swelling in your legs
- Higher risk of blood clots and deep vein thrombosis (DVT) on long haul flights
- In some instances a higher chance of developing leg ulcers
Using the latest technology, The Vein Institute uses laser treatment techniques to provide the best outcome for our patients.
Non-surgical laser treatment gives patients the benefit of:
- Walk-in Walk-out treatment
- No down time from work
- No GP referral needed
- Avoid significant scarring
- Avoid hospitalisation or general anaesthetic
Request more information
Simply complete the form below and we will contact you to discuss your treatment options available from The Vein Institute
Our treatment program
STEP / 01
Meet your doctor to discuss your symptoms and concerns followed by an ultrasound scan to identify the best treatment options for your case.
STEP / 02
Your doctor will identify the best treatment plan for you. This will typically include a combination of treatment options over a few appointments.
STEP / 03
At every appointment, your doctor will use the ultrasound to ensure that treatment has been effective.