The Vein Institute Sydney CBD offers patients safe and effective laser treatment of varicose veins from our premier clinic on Macquarie Street in the city.
Varicose veins are caused by leg veins not pumping blood back to the heart effectively. This is due to damaged valves not working properly and blood that should be pumped towards the heart leaks back towards the ankles.
Not only are varicose veins unsightly but they can also present with symptoms such as aching and throbbing legs and in more serious cases ulcers.
At The Vein Institute Sydney CBD, we can help patients understand the extent of their varicose veins and provide a comprehensive treatment program to remove them.
Non-surgical varicose vein treatment options
Here at The Vein Institute Sydney CBD we offer patients the latest laser technology to successfully remove varicose veins.
Laser treatment is the gold standard in varicose vein treatment. This is because it is extremely effective, minimally invasive and offers great outcomes for patients. Including;
- Walk-in walk-out treatment resulting in no downtime from work or from holidays
- As it is minimally invasive patients are left with minimal scarring post the procedure
- No need for hospitalisation or to undergo a general anaesthetic for treatment
- No GP referral required
Your first consultation at The Vein Institute Sydney CBD
All new patients are required to come and see the doctors at The Vein Institute Sydney CBD for a first appointment before starting treatment. The first appointment includes;
- Having an ultrasound scan of your legs taken.
- Meeting with the Doctor who will review your scan, assess your varicose veins and provide a treatment program for you.
- Meeting with our Patient Liaison Manager to discuss your treatment plan costs and to schedule your next appointments
To see one of the doctors at the Vein Institute in Sydney CBD you do not require a GP Referral. Simply book your first consultation by calling 1300 535 017 or completing an appointment request
Level 8, 187 Macquarie St Sydney 2000