Walk-in, Walk-out Vein Treatment Parramatta
The Vein Institute Parramatta offers the most advanced varicose veins treatments which are safe, quick and highly effective. The treatments are minimally invasive, which means less pain, no hospitalisation or general anaesthetic and a shorter recovery period for our patients.
Varicose veins are more than just a cosmetic concern. If left untreated, associated health risks include:
- Fatigue and swelling in your legs
- Higher risk of blood clots and deep vein thrombosis (DVT) on long haul flights
- In some instances a higher chance of developing leg ulcers
The Vein Institute Parramatta – benefits at a glance
- Using gold standard, recommended treatments
- 98% success rate
- Walk-in Walk-out treatment
- No down time from work
- Minimal discomfort
- Avoid significant scarring
- Avoid hospitalisation or general anaesthetic
What causes varicose veins?
Many people ask us what causes varicose veins and as advanced as science is, the exact cause remains unknown. What we do know is that there are some factors that can be associated with the development of varicose veins, and these include:
- Varicose veins often run in families, so there is a genetic factor
- Ageing is another risk factor
- Use of the oral contraceptive pill might also be a factor
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time can contribute to varicose veins’ development
- Excess weight can put additional stress on veins
- Multiple pregnancies might also lead to varicose veins
The Process at The Vein Institute Parramatta
From consultation to after-care, our walk-in walk-out treatments are all performed under one roof.
Discuss your symptoms with a specialist doctor who will create a personalised treatment plan. During this consultation, an ultrasound will be performed.
Typically our treatment plans include a combination of treatments carried out over a few appointments. Treatments are quick, usually under an hour.
You will be provided a post-care pack including medical-grade compression stockings. Once all sessions are complete, a final ultrasound will ensure treatment has been effective.